Hot Topics

Most Shared

Top Stories

Top Stories

 
text size

Helicopters, police responding to carbon monoxide poisoning near Pine Grove Furnace

Updated: Wednesday, September 18 2013, 03:43 PM CDT
Posted by: Lauren McLane

ASPERS -- Emergency crews are on the scene of a reported carbon monoxide poisoning on the 100 block of West Point Road in Aspers.  

Several people have been reported unconscious, and three helicopters were called to the scene.  One helicopter is from Maryland State Police, another is a Life Lion helicopter out of Penn State Hershey Medical Center.

The incident is in the general area of Pine Grove Furnace.  Reports indicate that there may be a taxidermy at the location where the incident took place.  

CBS 21 is on the way to the scene and will provide the latest information as it becomes available. Helicopters, police responding to carbon monoxide poisoning near Pine Grove Furnace


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!