Dental Implant

Hot Topics

Most Shared

Top Stories

Top Stories

 
text size

Man injured when home-made incinerator explodes

Updated: Tuesday, September 10 2013, 10:09 PM CDT
Posted by: Lauren McLane

ABBOTTSTOWN -- A 59-year-old man was injured when a home-made incinerator he had built exploded, burning him. 

Just after 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Northern York County Regional Police Department responded to a residence in the first block of Beaver Creek Road in Paradise Township for a man injured by an explosion. 

Officers found the man had been burning trash and other debris in a homemade incinerator at the residence and while he was standing near it, it exploded.

He was transported to Bayview Burn Center in Maryland by Stat MedEvac for treatment of his injuries.Man injured when home-made incinerator explodes


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!